WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This is the day the Lord has made

   As I think about all the LORD is doing around the world I can't help but rejoice for . . . "this is the day that the Lord has made!"  Though I am going through a very interesting time in my life I am so encouraged. I am surrounded by so many people who are praying for me.  I am so encouraged.
   For me today LIFE is: knowing that GOD is in control and I can trust HIM with my future. HE is the one who knows me best and loves me most.  No matter what I face I face it knowing that HE is with me even if I "walk through the valley of the shadow of death" - there is no need to "fear evil" for "HIS rod and staff bring comfort"..
     What are you facing today?  Need some encouragement?  Hope?  You can trust JESUS for that and HE will come through for you.  Don't have a relationship with JESUS?  What are you waiting for?  HE loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment