WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Thursday, March 10, 2011

When"the rains" come

     I took this photo yesterday as they were working quickly to begin putting a roof on our new school building before "the rains" come.  It's actually been raining some every day but when "the rains" come it will be a lot!     This picture made me think of Noah as he was working on the ark.  "The rains" were coming. And it was not just a little rain.  "The rains" would be for a long time and flood the whole earth.    Some people think this was just a "story" put in the Bible to illustrate something. Not me!  I believe it happened just the way it was written.  Often we are warned about something that is coming but, we don't believe it and we don't prepare.  Then when it comes it's too late!   For me today LIFE is: knowing that when "the rains" come I will be prepared if I have a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST and live according to the Word of GOD.  GOD loves us so much that HE sent HIS one and only SON to die in our place so that we could have a home for eternity with HIM in heaven.  A sure as the rains came in the days of Noah - Jesus is coming back to take us to that place HE has gone to prepare for us!  Are you ready?  Is your family ready?  Are your friends ready? Have you told them? Will they be ready?

LIFE is GOOD!  Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment