WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Sunday, March 6, 2011

The WIND beneath my WINGS

I've often thought about where I get the strength to do the things I do sometimes.  I have a few health problems that should keep me off my feet and "out of the race" so to speak and yet, each day I am able to accomplish so many things. 

I love the song "Wind Beneath My Wings" because it says so many things that I want to say to GOD about who HE is and what HE does.

For me today LIFE is: knowing that: "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." I can overcome the obstacles of life because: "greater is HE that is in me that he that is in the world!

Needing a boost today? Not soaring with the eagles? 

"Lord JESUS today ~ bless the one who is now reading this blog and give them courage and strength.  Be the WIND beneath their WINGS! AMEN"
I promise I will not be writing about my favorite songs each time in this blog ~ however, what a great song. During worship a few days ago I took this picture. Peter (the oldest Dow child in Kenya - made friends with some eagles. This is "Shadow".

No comments:

Post a Comment