WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Monday, March 21, 2011

SWAZILAND ~ The Final Frontier


  Tonight I am in South Africa preparing to return to Swaziland.  I call it the final frontier because it is the last stop on this long journey in Africa. (Even though I will spend one more night in South Africa before my return to the USA). The beauty of Swaziland is like no other place I've been.  When we get near the border tomorrow the whole view becomes like the photo I took not far from there.
   Have you ever been some place you can't wait to return to?  Do you keep a picture around to remind you of it?  This is that picture for me.   For me today LIFE is: knowing that GOD has called me to the place I am headed.  I have many mixed emotions about going there. But, GOD has given me peace about going there to minister to those who need encouragement.
   It's been a rough day for me.  I preached a sermon yesterday: "It's Your Choice to REJOICE!" I preached that message not long ago in KENYA and soon after ~ it seemed like it set off an explosion of circumstances that made that choice nearly impossible for so many of us.  It brought about the same explosion here in South Africa.  GOOD NEWS! If you choose to REJOICE ~ the JOY of the LORD will be your strength.  So, you know what my CHOICE is! 
   No matter what you face today ~ if you have JESUS, you have the power to make that choice too!  That's my prayer for you today!

LIFE is GOOD!  Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment