WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Friday, March 4, 2011

One more HALLELUJAH!

    As though I need one more thing to do, I've created this personal blog to share my thoughts with you about "LIFE". For me today ~ it's about the struggles our "brothers & sisters" face in AFRICA. Whether it's Swaziland, South Africa, Mozambique or Kenya I see the same struggle. "How will I survive?" It's not so different in some ways from the USA but, the poverty is more visible here.
    The faces of the people, often tell their story. But, if you take time to sit down with them and listen for a while, and you know their "story", you can begin to feel their pain and enter the fellowship of their suffering.

    As one who desires to "help" these people, it requires some financial resources. I am thankful for those who are willing to sacrifice even $1.00 to help someone in need. In most cases I am looking for ways to help these needy people develop some sort of business so I'm not just giving them a fish (as the saying goes), but providing a boat and net!

Thanks to the "Friends of PEI" we are doing it!

LIFE is GOOD!  Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment