WELCOME!

I am so glad that you dropped by my blog. If you are looking for words of encouragement, you will find them here. Each post will be some thought I have about LIFE and what I am learning along the way. Maybe it will inspire or challenge you too. ~Pastor Chris



Friday, March 4, 2011

The Journey Ahead

As I think about LIFE and the jouney ahead of me, at times it seems I don't have the energy or resources to do it. Then I watch the people around me - doing the impossible.
   Like this little boy in Swaziland who carries water for his family from the river. He walks over a mile each way climbing and decending huge hills. I can't imagine doing that. For him it's just LIFE!
   For me today LIFE is: knowing that "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." What seems impossible for me - is possible for GOD! If I am "willing" GOD is able!
   Is there something in front of you that seems to big?  Too wide? Too deep? GOD is waiting to help you!  Just call on HIM. Be encouraged today!

LIFE is good. Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment